If BartonPlus goes down:
- See if you are able to connect on a different computer. If you are, the problem is most likely at the user's end; ask them to try on a different computer, or consult their own tech support
- If you are not able to connect, the problem is most likely with BartonPlus. During work hours, call Enterprise Systems at 3-1617. If no one answers, send email to eds-lib
If the problem occurs during evening or weekend hours:
- Call Christine Moulen at home, (781) 893-6829. If nobody answers leave a message and then
- Call Nina Davis-Millis at home, 5-9608. If nobody answers, leave a message and then
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITDS staff will send updates to all-lib as appropriate.
To report questions or comments about BartonPlus on behalf of a library patron, use this form. For help with any other issues with BartonPlus, email eds-lib.