Skip to main content
To report a problem with the public web site or other networked resource
- During work hours, call ITDS at 3-1617. If no one answers, leave a message and then send email to fix-lib.
- At night, on a weekend or a holiday.
- See if you are able to connect on a different computer. If you are, the problem is most likely with the particular computer you are trying to connect from.
- If the problem is with a Libraries' computer, send email to fix-lib.
- If you are helping a library user with their own computer, ask them to contact their ISP or the Computing Help Desk at http://ist.mit.edu/support/servicedesk.
- If you are not able to connect from a different computer, the problem is most likely at our end. In this case, call Hayden Circ. at 3-5672.
- Hayden staff will send email to fix-lib.
- ITDS staff will send updates to all-lib as appropriate.
Note: If LibGuides is down or has any issues, please email email@example.com