About this guide
This guide is a starting point for finding company information using the resources of the MIT Libraries. Try following these steps:
- Select an appropriate database(s) from the list at right.
- Use the tabs above to discover print reference sources at the MIT Dewey Library and selected web resources.
- Query Ask Us! - Quick Answers, below, with a simple keyword search on your topic, or browse under the Companies topic.
For assistance at any time, please Ask-Us!
Ask Us! - Quick Answers
Ask Us! - Quick Answers provides answers to frequently asked questions. It currently focuses on management and social sciences topics - more topics coming soon!
Type your question or keyword(s) below.
MIT Libraries catalog
- Investext via Thomson One - info NOTE: You MUST use Internet Explorer. Copy and paste the following URL into the address bar of IE: http://libraries.mit.edu/get/thomsonone
- OneSource - info
- S&P Stock Reports (via S&P NetAdvantage) - info
- Compustat via WRDS - info
- S&P NetAdvantage - info
- Capital IQ - info
- ISI Emerging Markets - info
- Datastream Advance - info - help
- FDIC Call Reports via WRDS - info
- Bank Regulatory Database via WRDS - info
- Business Source Complete - info
- ABI/Inform Global - info
- SSRN: Social Science Research Network - info
- Web of Science - info - video
Profiles & Directories