Do we have it at MIT?
If we don't have it, you can try ordering it via Interlibrary Borrowing.
Use of many of these resources is governed by license agreements which restrict use to the MIT community and to individuals who use the MIT Libraries' facilities. It is the responsibility of each user to ensure that he or she uses these products only for individual, noncommercial use without systematically downloading, distributing, or retaining substantial portions of information.
This guide supports the research interests of G-Lab APME and LAA teams.
Use the tabs above to discover proprietary information sources for...
- Market research & industry data
- Company information
- Country reports & forecasts
- News and journal literature
These sources go beyond what's available through Google and can help you:
- get "up to speed" on host companies and industries
- supplement your primary sources and expert contacts
- support your resource report & prep for on-site
- support your on-site work as needs arise
Don't forget: MIT librarians are here to help you. Visit Ask Us! to request for assistance.