Other Pages in this Guide
Keeping up with research
RSS, Email & Table of Contents Alerts
Find new journal articles about your research topic!
There are a number of services via email and RSS for accessing tables of contents of new journal issues and research alerts (results of literature searches you construct, run periodically).
This site will provide links to these services, as well as an explanation of what RSS is and how it works.
Journal articles and conference papers
- AIP Online Conference Proceedings - info
- Compendex - info - video
- INSPEC - info - video
- Scopus - info
- SPIE Digital Library - info
- SPIN Web - info
- Web of Science - info - video
Handbooks, data, and other reference
Book and Journal Series
- Lecture Notes in Physics - info
- Springer Tracts in Modern Physics - info
- Topics in Applied Physics - info
Technical Reports and Government Documents
Other useful general databases