Finding E-books at MIT (general tips)
Find individual e-books in BartonPlus (prefer using Barton?)
- Search BartonPlus as you would for any other book.
- In the left hand sidebar under Publication Type, click Show More, then click eBooks.
- Search the Libraries catalog Barton as you would for any other book:
- If an e-book is available you'll see this button, which will take you to the e-book:
- See an example of a Barton e-book record
- Go to Advanced Search in Barton, and select "Electronic Resources" as Formats/Types - see an example below:
Find e-books by broad subject categories
Need an MIT thesis?
- Google Books
- HathiTrust Digital Library
- Internet Public Library Books
- Online Books Page
- Read Print
- Universal Library