Information about the Limited Access Collection at Rotch Library, including hours, access policies, and scanning procedures.
The Limited Access collection at Rotch Library (7-238) is a non-circulating collection of fragile and historical items relating to architecture, art, and urban planning.
- Please bring the title and call number of the item(s) you wish to use to the Rotch Service Desk.
- You will be asked to fill out a request form for each item, which will be set up for you in the Limited Access Reading Room. If you are requesting multiple items, you may only be able to use one at a time.
- A photo ID will be held while you are viewing the item(s).
- Only laptops and pencil/paper are permitted in the reading room; all bags and other belongings will be held in a secure space.
- Personal cameras may be used on a case-by-case basis.
- Due to the delicate condition of many of these items, we request that you please wash your hands before coming to the library.