Social Science Data Services can help you to find, understand, and use data in the social sciences and related disciplines.
The four main sections of this guides are:
- Home (this page): Learn about new resources, workshops, and classes related to using data.
- Find data on any subject: Find data using general or interdisciplinary databases, tools, and web sites.
- Find data in subject-specific resources: Find data using subject-specific databases, tools, and web sites.
- How to use data: Learn how to use, understand, and cite data files and their asociated tools.
MIT Libraries Social Science Data Services News
Statistical software workshops
An Overview of Statistical Software: Wednesday, 1/14, 10am-11am: Register
Introduction to R:
- Fri, 11/21: 9am-12pm (at Harvard): Register
- Friday, 1/16: 1pm-4pm: Register
- Wednesday, 1/21: 1pm-4pm: Register
R Regression Models: Friday, 1/23: 1pm-4pm: Register
R Graphics: Thursday, 1/22: 9:30am-12:30pm: Register
Intro to Stata: Monday, 1/26, 1pm-4pm: Register
Data Management in Stata: Tuesday, 1/27, 1pm-4pm: Register
Regression and Graphing in Stata: Friday, 1/30, 1pm-5pm: Register
MIT affiliates can attend statistical software workshops at Harvard throughout the year.