Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If BartonPlus goes down:
- See if you are able to connect on a different computer. If you are, the problem is most likely at the user's end; ask them to try on a different computer, or consult their own tech support
- If you are not able to connect, the problem is most likely with BartonPlus. During work hours, call Enterprise Systems at 3-1617. If no one answers, send email to eds-lib
If the problem occurs during evening or weekend hours:
- Call Christine Moulen at home, (781) 893-6829. If nobody answers leave a message and then
- Call Nina Davis-Millis at home, 5-9608. If nobody answers, leave a message and then
- Send email to email@example.com.
ITDS staff will send updates to all-lib as appropriate.
To report questions or comments about BartonPlus on behalf of a library patron, use this form. For help with any other issues with BartonPlus, email eds-lib.