Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To report a problem with the public web site or other networked resource
- During work hours, call ITDS at 3-1617. If no one answers, leave a message and then send email to fix-lib.
- At night, on a weekend or a holiday.
- See if you are able to connect on a different computer. If you are, the problem is most likely with the particular computer you are trying to connect from.
- If the problem is with a Libraries' computer, send email to fix-lib.
- If you are helping a library user with their own computer, ask them to contact their ISP or the Computing Help Desk at http://ist.mit.edu/support/servicedesk.
- If you are not able to connect from a different computer, the problem is most likely at our end. In this case, call Hayden Circ. at 3-5672.
- Hayden staff will send email to fix-lib.
- ITDS staff will send updates to all-lib as appropriate.
Note: If LibGuides is down or has any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org