Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Problems with Barton (including web OPAC and staff clients)
General libraries staff
- Speak with the Access Services Manager in charge of your unit to determine whether the problem requires immediate attention.
- Check with another ID&LA service desk to determine whether the problem is affecting other units.
- Report problems in JSM.
- Evening/weekend/holiday problems: Enterprise Systems staff need to know as soon as possible about problems with Alma and Primo by submitting a ticket in JSM.
When the problem is fixed
- Enterprise Systems staff will call the Hayden circulation desk at 3-5672, and send email to all-lib.
- Hayden will call the service desks at Barker, Dewey, and Rotch to spread the word.