Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Council Retreat, June 22, 2009
Library Council Meeting, June 1, 2009
- Feedback from departments/units on May LC meeting scenarios
- Design Considerations for New Organizational Structure
- Service Delivery Not Driven By Physical Footprint
- General Consolidation and Integration
- Shifting to Digital (Content, Service, and Workflows)
- Resources Will Be Constrained
Library Council Meeting, June 1, 2009: Breakout Groups: Question 1
What Do We Invest More In?
Library Council Meeting, June 1, 2009: Breakout Groups: Question 2
How Should We Organize Services to Align w/Strategic Directions?
Library Council Meeting, May 14, 2009