Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Start here for help
Ask a question, make an appointment, give feedback, or visit us.
About this service
- Use Search Our Collections to find items:
- Use the "Request digital copy" link for book chapters.
- Use the "Request via Scan & Deliver" link for articles.
- This service is free to MIT faculty, students and staff.
- We will scan & deliver PDFs of 50 pages or less from books, journals, and serials in Barker, Dewey, Hayden, Music and Rotch Libraries, as well as the Library Storage Annex. (Non-print formats are excluded. Copyright restrictions apply.)
- Delivery is limited to 6 items per person, per day.
How do I...
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com