Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If Vera or licensed resources go down:
- See if you are able to connect on a different computer. If you are, the problem is most likely at the user's end; ask them to send mail to digprob.
- If you are not able to connect, the problem is most likely with Vera. In this case, call Hayden Circ. at 3-5672
- Hayden Circ will call Enterprise Systems at 3-1617. If no one answers:
- Hayden staff will call Nina at home, 5-9608. If no one answers, they will leave a message and then
- send email to fix-lib.
- ITDS staff will send updates to all-lib as appropriate.