Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Install CSD Client
Client CSD - Click the link to install the client from IS&T site.
The Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) is a highly curated repository of small molecule crystal structures.The CSD System also comprises software for database access, structure visualization and data analysis, and structural knowledge bases derived from the CSD.
Web CSD Web version (enough for most users)
The Cambridge Structural Database client version includes software for:
- ConQuest - search and information retrieval
- Mercury - structure visualization
- PreQuest - create an in-house database
- IsoStar - Intermolecular Interactions
- Mogul - Molecular geometry
- SuperStar - Protein-Ligand Interactions predictions (Windows and Linux versions)
- DASH - Structure Solution from Powder Diffraction Data (Available only on Windows)
- CSD CrossMiner - Interactive pharmacophore query tool
- CSD Python API - Use the CSD System programmatically
NOTE: CSD does not store:
Contact the Chemistry Librarian with any questions.
Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering Librarian