Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
OECD Factbook 2014 by
Publication Date: 2014-06-18
OECD Factbook 2014 is the newest edition of a comprehensive and dynamic statistical annual publication with more than 100 indicators.
International Courts and the Development of International Law by
Publication Date: 2013-03-28
International Documents + Data
Law + Constitutions
- HeinOnline - History of international law. Full text of world constitutions. (MIT only)
- Treaties in Force - Information on treaties and other international agreements to which the United States is a party. Published by US Department of State.
- United Nations Treaty Collection - United Nations Treaty Series (1946-2013) and Status of Multilateral Treaties Deposited With the Secretary-General (2014 - ).
Data + Statistics
- World Factbook - Published by the CIA, the Factbook provides a wide range of information on 267 world entities. Also included: maps, flags, and time zones.
- IMF eLibrary Data - Data on 200+ countries. Site includes World Economic Outlook, International Financial Statistics, Consumer Price Index, Direction of Trade Statistics.
- United Nations Data - Statistical data (demographic, social, economic, health, etc.) on UN member countries. Includes country profiles.
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics - Cross-nationally comparable statistics on education, science, technology and culture for 200+ countries.
- World Bank Data + Research - Data on all aspects of international development policies and programs.
More ways to get help
Ask a question, make an appointment, give feedback, or visit us.