Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
IR Search Request
Are you an MIT Libraries staff member looking for an item that is in Acquisitions and Discovery Enhancement, either in 14E-210 or the Wunsch Conservation Lab? You can use the IR Search form to look for items that meet the following criteria:
- Any format (e.g. books, journals, CDs, DVDs, etc.)
- Have one of the following Item Process Statuses:
- BD - At Bindery
- CT - In Cataloging
- IP - Received/Ask for Assistance *
- OO - On Order
- PR - At Preservation Services
- RO - Replacement Copy on Order
- SC - Offsite Reformatting/Scanning
- TS - At Tangibles Serials
Please make sure that a hold request is placed for this item before submitting the IR Search form!
And please close the Items list in Aleph so that the record does not lock. Thanks!