Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Formed in July 2012, the objective of the MITx Team is to investigate MITx:
- reach out to key participants
- identify the needs of MIT faculty and students for library and information services
- begin to scope the changes and effort required by the Libraries to support MITx.
The Team is composed of the Research and Instructional Directorate's Leadership team, and its work is based on one of the MIT Libraries FY2013 strategic objectives. For details about this initiative, see the following Library Council strategic objective statement:
- Steve Gass (Project Lead), Associate Director for Research and Instructional Services
- Tracy Gabridge, Head of Liaisons for Departments, Labs, and Centers
- Larry Gallagher, Director of MIT Video Productions
- Nicole Hennig, Head of User Experience
- Deb Morley, Head of Specialized Content and Services
- Howard Silver, Head of Instruction and Reference Services