Skip to Main Content
MIT Libraries Staff Web

Wunsch Conservation Lab: Home


Collection-related issues? Report to

Reporting a Collections-Related Issue

  • Your safety comes first. Do not enter a space if there is standing water or the building structure is compromised.
  • Send images and details to
  • Submit an Atlas service request at or call Facilities at (617) 253-4948. Make sure to copy or email
  • See Public Services Documentation for more information on reporting facilities or collections issues.

Reporting Injuries

  • Report severe injuries (loss of eye, limb) to MIT Police 617-253-1212 or dial 100 from campus phone. If you're off-campus, dial 911.
  • Supervisors should report all injuries to EHS.