Articles you need not at MIT?
Use the Interlibrary Borrowing Service to order articles and other items not available at MIT.
Access to MIT resources from anywhere
Access MIT Library resources from off campus or direct a web page to reload through the Libraries proxy server.
Getting started - BartonPlus
- Barton, the MIT Libraries Catalog - to see what is owned by MIT
- E-Books - search just e-books at MIT
- MIT's WorldCat - to see what is owned by other libraries
Electronic journals and databases
Article databases - management & engineering
- Business Source Complete - for management topics
- Compendex- for engineering topics
- video tutorial - 3:32
- Web of Science- for engineering and management, including tracking citations
- Scopus - similar to Web of Science, for engineering and management, including tracking citations
Article databases - other topics
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Collection - for aeronautics, astronautics and related fields
- PubMed - for medical & health care topics
- SAE Digitial Library - for automotive topics (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- OneSource - Directory of 20+ million U.S. and international companies.
- Mergent Intellect - Replaces Hoover's. Information on 90+ million companies worldwide.
- Reference USA - Searchable directory of 24+ million public and private U.S. companies.
Dissertations and Theses (other universities) - citations of theses back to 1861. Full text of most theses from 1997 - present.
Manage your references
Use these tools to help you organize and cite your references:
Quick Answers: social sciences and management
Quick Answers: social sciences and management provides answers to frequently asked questions. This tool replaced the Dewey Research Advisor.
Type your question or keyword(s) below.