Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Articles you need not at MIT?
Access to MIT resources from anywhere
Access MIT Library resources from off campus or direct a web page to reload through the Libraries proxy server.
A browser add-on to direct pages through the MIT proxy server, and more!
Connect from on and off-campus
Provides instructions to several ways to access Libraries content, including VPN or inserting the proxy string.
Getting started - BartonPlus
- Barton, the MIT Libraries Catalog - to see what is owned by MIT
- E-Books - search just e-books at MIT
- MIT's WorldCat - to see what is owned by other libraries
Electronic journals and databases
Article databases - management & engineering
- Business Source Complete - for management topics
- Compendex with Inspec - for engineering topics
- Web of Science- for engineering and management, including tracking citations
- Scopus - similar to Web of Science, for engineering and management, including tracking citations
Article databases - other topics
- Capital IQ - profiles and financial data for U.S. and non-U.S. public and private companies
- D&B Hoovers - Directory of 20+ million U.S. and international companies.
- Reference USA - Searchable directory of 24+ million public and private U.S. companies.
Industry & market research
- Panjiva import and export data for millions of products worldwide. Search by product, supplier/ buyer company names, and industries. Use it to research global suppliers and trading partners, track specific shipments, and see sourcing trends by HTS code.
Manage your references
Use these tools to help you organize and cite your references:
Librarian for Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, IDSS, and Mathematics
Business & Management Librarian
More ways to get help
Ask a question, make an appointment, give feedback, or visit us.
Quick Answers: social sciences and management