Articles you need not at MIT?
Use the Interlibrary Borrowing Service to order articles and other items not available at MIT.
Need help with reusing figures? Have questions about copyright? These links will help!
- Business Source Complete - for management topics
- Engineering Village (Compendex) - for engineering topics
- Web of Science - for cited reference searching
Books & MIT theses
- Vera - MIT Libraries Gateway. Search Vera for the title of the journal you want.
- Hoover's Online - mostly US companies
- Lexis-Nexis Company Dossier - international + US companies
- Thomson One - international + US companies. Includes analyst reports.
MUST USE INTERNET EXPLORER. Copy http://libraries.mit.edu/get/thomsonone into IE browser.
- EIU Country Intelligence - political, economic, & business climate for 200+ countries
- Global Market Information Database (Passport GMID) - consumer data for 200+ countries
- World Development Indicators - demographic & infrastructure data on 200+ countries
- Business Monitor - reports on 30+ industries in 100+ countries
- IBISWorld Industry Reports - detailed industry reports for US, China
- ISI Emerging Markets - reports & data on Asian, Latin American, African, Middle Eastern countries
- Factiva - international & U.S. newspapers, trade publications
- LexisNexis Academic - international & U.S. newspapers, trade publications, legal information
Manage Your References
Save time by managing and citing your references with citation software: Overview of Citation Software at MIT
RefWorks at MIT - sign up for a RefWorks account via the MIT Libraries
Login to RefWorks
Ask Us! - Quick Answers
Ask Us! - Quick Answers provides answers to frequently asked questions. It currently focuses on management and social sciences topics - more topics coming soon!
Type your question or keyword(s) below.