Articles you need not at MIT?
Use the Interlibrary Borrowing Service to order articles and other items not available at MIT.
Need help with reusing figures? Have questions about copyright? These links will help!
Getting started - BartonPlus
- Business Source Complete - for management topics
- Compendex/Inspec - for engineering and related topics
- Web of Science or Scopus - for searching across many disciplines, includes data on who has cited the paper
Books & Theses
- Barton - MIT Libraries catalog
- MIT Theses - includes links to electronic copies of theses in DSpace@MIT
- Dissertations and Theses (other universities) - citations of theses back to 1861. Full text of most theses from 1997 - present.
- Vera - MIT Libraries Gateway. Search Vera for the title of the journal you want.
- Mergent Intellect - Looking for Hoover's? Use this instead!
- OneSource - searchable directory of millions of public and private U.S. and international companies
- EIU Country Intelligence - political, economic, & business climate for 200+ countries
- Passport - consumer data for 200+ countries
- World Development Indicators - demographic & infrastructure data on 200+ countries
- Business Monitor - reports on 30+ industries in 100+ countries
- IBISWorld Industry Reports - detailed industry reports for US, China
- EMIS - reports & data on Asian, Latin American, African, Middle Eastern countries
- Factiva - international & U.S. newspapers, trade publications
- LexisNexis Academic - international & U.S. newspapers, trade publications, legal information
Manage your references
Use these tools to help you organize and cite your references:
Quick Answers: social sciences and management
Quick Answers: social sciences and management provides answers to frequently asked questions. This tool replaced the Dewey Research Advisor.
Type your question or keyword(s) below.