2. Download Mendeley.
3. Add the Web Importer to your browser.
4. Search for an article in a database. Click the Save to Mendeley button to save a citation from a website.
5. You will be prompted to sign into your account if you are not already. Mendeley will try to find the bibliographic information from that website. Choose a folder and click Save.
5. While you are writing, use the Mendeley Cite-O-Matic under the references tab in Word to insert citations and a bibliography.
6. See the Mendeley Quick Start Guide for more information.
With MIT's Mendeley Institutional account you get:
Access our subscription:
Mendeley can automatically import citations and PDFs that are stored in Zotero. This can be a useful set up if you find that Mendeley does not import well from the databases you regularly search in.