Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Articles you need not at MIT?
Access to MIT resources from anywhere
Access MIT Library resources from off campus or direct a web page to reload through the Libraries proxy server.
A browser add-on to direct pages through the MIT proxy server, and more!
Connect from on and off-campus
Provides instructions to several ways to access Libraries content, including VPN or inserting the proxy string.
News and trade publications
- Factiva - international & U.S. newspapers, trade publications
- Nexis Uni - international & U.S. newspapers, trade publications, legal information
- ABI/Inform Trade & Industry - search for articles and company mentions in industry trade journals
Books & theses
- Mergent Online - information on 90+ million companies worldwide.
- OneSource - searchable directory of millions of public and private U.S. and international companies
- Frost & Sullivan - research reports on aerospace, automotive, chemicals, electronics, energy, environment, health care, information & communication technologies.
- Passport - data on consumer demographics and other characteristics. Data on product sales and market size. Covers 200+ countries.
Manage your references
Use these tools to help you organize and cite your references:
Engineering and Media Lab Librarian
More ways to get help
Ask a question, make an appointment, give feedback, or visit us.
Quick Answers: social sciences and management