A New York Times digital edition subscription is available to all MIT faculty, students, and staff
1. Sign up for an account with your MIT email address and kerberos: MIT NYT pass registration
> If you are having trouble registering, try clearing the cache and cookies on your browser, and/or connecting to MIT's VPN.
2. After registering, you can access the New York Times directly by going to nytimes.com or connecting via mobile app
- Contact NYT, cancel personal account, and set up an MIT account. Cancellation will occur when current subscription expires.
- Set up an MIT account, and cancel your personal account if you wish.
- You cannot add these subscriptions to your free MIT account. They must be on a different email address (you do not need an additional digital newspaper subscription).
To cancel an existing account, please contact New York Times Customer Care:
For advanced search functions, use our subscriptions in academic databases:
Included in our subscription:
NYT Games, NYT Cooking, e-reader replica edition
Hayden Library (14S-100) has a print subscription to The New York Times.
If you would like a print subscription to The New York Times, contact their subscriptions department for an educational rate.