- Check that you are eligible to work. See the Student Financial Services (SFS) website for the details.
- Complete the I-9 form.New paid employees and student workers (including Research Assistants, Teaching Assistants and hourly paid student employees), as well as those who need reverification, must complete the I-9 forms at the Atlas Service Center.
- Determine your availability:
- When can you work?
- How many hours do you want to work each week?
- Check "Job Openings" in the sidebar to see who's hiring and apply.
Not an MIT student?
Check out the Libraries' Job page for staff employment opportunities.