- Check that you are eligible to work. See the Student Financial Services (SFS) website for the details.
- Complete the I-9 form.New paid employees and student workers (including Research Assistants, Teaching Assistants and hourly paid student employees), as well as those who need reverification, must complete the I-9 forms at the Atlas Service Center.
- Determine your availability:
- When can you work?
- How many hours do you want to work each week?
- Check "Job Openings" in the sidebar to see who's hiring and apply.
Students interested in doing research work with the Libraries should go to the CREOS site to see what opportunities are available.
Not an MIT student?
Check out the Libraries' Job page for staff employment opportunities.