For more databases and resources, try these research guides. See all MIT Libraries Research Guides by Subject.
Articles you need not at MIT?
Use the Interlibrary Borrowing Service to order articles and other items not available at MIT.
Access to MIT resources from anywhere
Access MIT Library resources from off campus or direct a web page to reload through the Libraries proxy server.
Finding journal articles
Selected research resources
- Mergent Intellect - Looking for Hoover's? Use this instead!
- LexisNexis Company Dossier - 43 million companies
- Thomson One - U.S. & international public companies. MUST USE INTERNET EXPLORER. Copy and paste the following URL into the address bar of IE: http://libraries.mit.edu/get/thomsonone
- EIU Country Intelligence - 200+ countries
- EMIS (formerly ISI Emerging Markets) - 70+ emerging market countries
Theses from other universities
- Dissertations and Theses - full text 1997 - present; abstracts from 1861 - present
Manage your references
Use these tools to help you organize and cite your references:
Quick Answers: social sciences and management
Quick Answers: social sciences and management provides answers to frequently asked questions. This tool replaced the Dewey Research Advisor.
Type your question or keyword(s) below.