A guide to electrical engineering and computer science resources at the MIT Libraries.
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science Resources
Use these tools to help you organize and cite your references:
* Premier citation database for electrical engineering and computer science
* Coverage: 1886-present
* World's largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature
* Top engineering database
* Coverage: 1884-present
- Web of Science
* General science database
* Coverage: 1900-present
* Tells you how many times an article has been cited, and who has cited it
- IEEE Xplore
* Full text of IEEE journal and conference proceedings articles, and more
- ACM Digital Library
* Full text of journal and conference proceedings articles published by the ACM
- SPIE Digital Library
* Full-text electronic books, journal and conference articles in optics, photonics, and imaging
* Online resource of electronics components for engineers
* MIT’s institutional repository
* Includes Open Access papers by MIT faculty and over 14,000 MIT theses
There are a number of services via email and RSS for accessing tables of contents of new journal issues and research alerts (results of literature searches you
construct, run periodically).
This site will provide links to these services, as well as an explanation of what RSS is and how it works.