MIT Libraries staff have free access to webinars presented by two organizations, NISO and Lyrasis.
For paid webinars:
- Consult your manager for verbal approval.*
- You have two options for registration:
- Ask department admin to register you for the webinar using their Procurement Card.**
- Pay directly on your personal card and request reimbursement through RFP.**
- Webinars that cost less than $200 per MIT Libraries participant are paid from a central account for incidental training (1605519).
- *Webinars that cost more than $200 per MIT Libraries participant must be approved via the MIT Libraries Travel/Professional Activity Request Form (Excel, PDF) and are paid from your individual professional development allocation.
- **When you ask your department admin or submit for reimbursement, be sure to include an estimate of how many Libraries staff will attend this webinar.